Attention All Applicants – New Testing Dates! (updated 10/8/2013).
- Effective 7/1/12, the PTBC will no longer verify your license in another state online. You must include with your application a Letter of Good Standing/Certificate of Endorsement from all the State Board(s) for which you have or have had licensure. (posted 12/20/2011).
- Physical Therapy Licensed Applicant status will not be issued until the application is considered complete.
- Physical Therapy Assistant Licensed Applicant status will not be issued until the application is considered complete.
- Eligibility for examinations will not be given until the application is considered complete.
- How to Apply
- PTBC Application Deadlines
- Reference to the Laws & Regulations Governing the Practice of Physical Therapy
- Appeal Licensure Denial
- Request for Address Change
- Request for Name Change
- Accredited PT Programs
- Accredited PT Foreign Programs
- Accredited PTA Programs
- Approved Credential Evaluation Services
- Sponsored Fee Health Care Events