Attention All Applicants – New Testing Dates! (updated 10/8/2013).
- Effective 7/1/12, the PTBC will no longer verify your license in another state online. You must include with your application a Letter of Good Standing/Certificate of Endorsement from all the State Board(s) for which you have or have had licensure. (posted 12/20/2011).
- Physical Therapy Licensed Applicant status will not be issued until the application is considered complete.
- Physical Therapy Assistant Licensed Applicant status will not be issued until the application is considered complete.
- Eligibility for examinations will not be given until the application is considered complete.
- Effective 2/2/12, new applications received will not be considered "complete" until fingerprint clearances from the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are received by the Board.