What Makes an Application Complete
Graduate from an Accredited PT Program
Complete Application Consists of the Following Documents
- Fee Schedule with Appropriate Application Fee(s)
- Application answer all questions, staple or paste picture, sign and date in blue ink. DO NOT send a copy of your social security card.
- Certificate of Completion Form – must remain in a sealed envelope
- Completed Agency Copy of Live Scan Form or completed Fingerprint Card for out of state applicants. You may request a fingerprint card by emailing your full name and address to: Application_Material@dca.ca.gov.
- If you require reasonable accommodations for the examination, a completed Disability Accommodations Request Form (D1) must be completed and submitted with the application.
Additional Application Documents Required if Applying by Endorsement
You must have a current license in another state in order to apply by endorsement.
- Verification of all current/expired PT or PTA License(s) - You must include with your application a Letter of Good Standing/Certificate of Endorsement from all the State Board(s) for which you have or have had licensure.
- Score Transfer Report from the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (This form is available through the FSBPT website at https://staff.fsbpt.net/pt/ or call (703) 739-9420 to request the form)
- Resume of Work Experience